Pages

A Masculine Birthday Card

Life is keeping us pretty busy at our house--though I did manage to find time to create this masculine birthday card for someone I love.




Kraft, CTMH Cocoa, and patterned paper from My Minds Eye worked together nicely on this card.  Wanting to use this neat piece of string from a friend, I added two other "red" elements on the page to balance it out.  And, of course, I couldn't forget to use a CTMH clear stamp to say "birthday greetings."  :-)

Oh.  And, in case you're wondering, the string runs through the middle of the card, too, so you see it when the card is opened.  A simple, tiny notch of paper was removed from the fold in the card so the string would fit through.  :-)

I was trying for something a little different.  What do you think?  Was I able to pull off the big polka dots on a man card?


Thanks for stopping by to take a look!
Blessings,
Brenda

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful card! Love that map image! I've missed seeing your posts, hope all is well!